Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break

SCHOOL BREAK DAYS


Some things i did the first was do h.w. Another thing was watch Shameless on Netflix.

I traveled to San Francisco with my uncle

I was forced to go a church on Monday, so i met some priest and nuns

I watched Boss Baby and Kong, i preferred the old movie King Kong by Universal Studios. Also watched Undisputed 4- a movie about a Russian kick-boxer who kicks everybody ass

Sports i did was a little kickboxing and hunting

I chose the right by helping others in random places

I read Animal Farm, Four-Four-Two, another book about a crime where a mom dies from and "overdose" and the daughter tries to figure out the cause of death of her mothers.

Did mostly Great Books missing assignment. Did a few assignments on world history.

  Ate nothing but junk-food


Image result for undisputed 4 poster                        Image result for boss baby

No comments:

Post a Comment